Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Dr. Cordes spends a lot of time talking with his patients and educating them about their oral health. Because you are our greatest partner in maintaining your oral health, it's important that you understand your treatment options when necessary, and ask any questions you need to.
We've collected a few of the common questions here that we hear the most from our patients. If you don't see the answer you're looking for, feel free to contact our office.
- Is the practice accepting new patients?
- Are there any options for dental sedation?
- Am I a candidate for Invisalign?
- How can I replace a missing tooth?
- Do you accept my dental insurance?
- Why do I need a crown instead of a filling?
- How long will a crown last?
- What is the darkness (black line) around my crown?
- Will bleaching/whitening damage my teeth?
- At what age can someone start bleaching/whitening?
- How long does bleaching/tooth whitening last?
- What foods/beverages will stain my teeth?